Last modified :
How to generate table:
After having selected a particular table in the research results, you will come to a page providing information about this table and a means to access it. There are two options depending on the situation:
- Select one item in one of the boxes on the left.
You will then get all the tables about the item chosen.
- To specify your research, select one item in more than one box.
- In the Indicators box, you may select a sub indicator under a main one.
- "Go to table in its original location" links you to the table located on the website of the statistics agency from where the table originates;
- "Go to table in ArcticStat" is used when the table is exclusive and only accessible through ArcticStat, is an excerpt from a publication, is translated and/or compiled by ArcticStat or when the table is temporarily or permanently unavailable in its original location.
ArcticStat is updated periodically to contain, wherever possible, the most recent data available. While ArcticStat brings together data on a wide range of socioeconomic realities of Arctic regions, it does not cover all possible aspects. First, the data included in the databank follows ArcticStat's editorial orientations. Secondly, these data are limited by the statistics agencies' production and the availability of data free of charge and accessible in english.
ArcticStat is not responsible for the policies and practices of statistics agencies, the errors in the tables originating from these agencies, or the use made of such tables.
Users are asked to consult the methodology notes which are directly accessible via hyperlinks found in the tables and on the metadata page.
Most of the tables are available directly through web sites of the partners’ agencies. A browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Fire Fox must be installed in order to consult them. Some of the tables are available in a PDF format. In order to consult them Adobe Acrobat Reader must be installed. To import the tables using copy / paste operations to to a spreadsheet or a word processing software, Adobe Acrobat Standard will give the best results. This site is available in any screen resolution, although the design is optimized for a 1024x768 setting.